On this occasion I will discuss about 2 differences between google adsense hosted and non hosted, which is a bit confusing for readers who don't know it yet.
Difference between Hosted and Non Hosted Google Adsense Accounts
Having a google adsense account is a privilege, especially income from google adsense is better than other PPC (pay per click) earnings, especially for those of you who have a blog.
Google adsense is the most appropriate means to earn income online, namely as a publisher from google adsense by displaying google ads on the page of our blog.
Did you know that there are two types of google adsense accounts, each of which has the same function, only the difference lies in which sites can display ads from Google.
Let's discuss this.
Google Adsense Hosted
1. Registration Google Adsense Hosted can be via Youtube and Blogspot
Google Adsense hosted can only be registered through the Blogger and Youtube platforms, that means WordPress-based blogs cannot register and work with this advertising program. Then to get a hosted account yourself, users must use the domain and free hosting provided by Blogger (blogspot). And later the registration process can be done easily through the respective blog dashboard.
2. Registration Google Adsense Hosted is only one review and is easier to accept provided that it complies with the Google Adsense program policy
3. Adsense ads can only be displayed on Youtube and Blogspot
4. Adsense ads can be displayed on more than one Youtube account and more than one Blogspot account
5. Adsense ads cannot be displayed on Top Level Domain (TLD), such as .com, .net etc.
Google Adsense Non Hosted
1. Registration for a Non Hosted account must use Top Level Domains, for example .com, .net, .org, .info, and others.
2. Registration of this Non Hosted Adsense account is more difficult because it will pass 2 reviews, first place the ad, and the second review determines whether it is accepted or rejected
3. Adsense ads can be displayed on Youtube, Blogspot, and blogs with Top Level Domain (TLD)
If you already have a google adsense hosted account, you can upgrade to a non-hosted account by registering your blogspot account to the Top Level Domain (TLD) or the term called Custom domain.
Of course, to register for this Google adsense account, your blog must pass the review stage from Google, to be approved, this also depends on your own blog.
If you have fulfilled the requirements to register and fulfill all Google adsense (Tos) policies, surely your blog will be quickly accepted.
That's the Difference between Google Adsense Hosted and Non Hosted, hopefully it can help you